Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a_jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Brown discharge and spotting
    Hi I am on the nuva ring but my cycles have been really long recently and a couple of days ago I started experiencing light brown discharge I removed the ring and have not received my period that usually starts with in the next day of removal. Could someone please tell me what's going on?

Check out some similar questions!

Continuous Spotting And Brown Discharge. [ 7 Answers ]

It all started the 2nd of sept. 07, I started noticing slight spotting, hardly enough to touch my panty-liner, but enough to be on the tissue when I wipe. My pd was due in about 4 days after this started so I thought that this was it, since my periods have been irregular since I started an I've...

Brown spotting/discharge instead of a period [ 0 Answers ]

I'm on the pill, have been for about eight months. I'd been on it for three years before but stopped for six months. Anyway, I went back on about eight months ago and was having normal, semi heavy periods with lots of cramping the same time every off week and they'd last five days (I have endo)....

Brown discharge now spotting what is it? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so around nov 20 I started having brown discharge and I think my period was mixed in there somewhere it went on for about a month then I t stopped I went to a doctor she did and exam and said everything looked good not I get some spotting little amounts of blood usually only after sex and I was...

Spotting and brown discharge; virgin [ 3 Answers ]

I made a similar topic before, but some things have changed since. I'm still a virgin, still 16, and right now I should be in the middle of my cycle. I'm experiencing spotting and brown discharge right now. I had the same spotting and brown discharge instead of periods the last two times. I'm...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.