Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjmj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Pregnancy after Emergency CS
    I gave birth last April 2012 under Emergency CS because it had some complications and that was 6 months ago. Now, I am 1 month pregnant and the OB said before that I have a very thin uterus? My scar is not fully healed. What are my options, should I continue my pregnancy?? If I continue I remember she said It's so risky. I am open to all suggestions. Please help I don't know what to do.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Your OB is the only person you should be discussing this with since she knows your obstetric history.
    mjmj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 06:15 AM
    My life is in danger If I continue my pregnancy even If I want to, I love my baby and It's hard for me to decide, the OB said she can take care of me throughout my pregnancy but she told me she cannot guarantee my safety and my baby's safety, If I continue . What should I do??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Again, this is something that you need yo be discussing in depth with your OB.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy Question EMERGENCY! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm hoping somebody can help me as I'm very confused and have already looked for the answer online and can't seem to find any answer or similar answer to my problem, Anyway so at the time I had unprotected sex I wasn't I ANY form of birth control at all, I wasn't on the pill or used...

Emergency first aid [ 1 Answers ]

If you find someone who has been hit by a car. On the road. Face down. Face turned to the side. The side on the ground is bleeding profusley to gushing out like a thick congealing river. What are you suppose to do?

Emergency Contraceptive Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

If some one have un protected sex on the day when the girl was expecting periods, then can she take emergency contraceptive pregnancy tablet?/ will it effect her periods? What will be the side effect?

Emergency preventing pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had an unprotected sex and I want to ask about process of consuming levonorgestrel 0.75 mg after 36 hrs and another one directly after 12 hrs than the first , what happen exactly for me? After how many hrs I will get my period , I mean after how many hrs I should be wait for my period? And if I...

Emergency vet [ 8 Answers ]

My dog tore his toenail last night and the bleeding would not stop. After hours of course. I dialed the vet ( stored in my phone) and thank goodness they have the emergency vet hospitals number on the message. A qiuck drive over my baby was still bleeding pretty bad. They took him right in instead...

View more questions Search