Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 04:29 AM
    25 year old male , Numbess and weakness left side of body.
    Hello... my names David... I'm 25 years old and I'm fairly worried about the numbness / weakness that I've been experiencing for a few weeks now. I get pain in my left arm coupled with weakness / numbness.. I've had tingling in the left side of my face and I have had chest pain. Im not overweight at all but I am a smoker. Just wondering if anyone knows what this could be ? I have googled this for hours.. its all pointing towards stroke / TIA / heart attack symptoms but I'm sure something would have happened to me by now if that was the case... even so... I just want to know what's going on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2012, 04:49 AM
    You are correct, it may have happened, a light one. You just ignore it and have refused to get proper medical treatment.

Pinched nerve, blocked blood vessel, brain injury , the list goes on and on, put all of them in a hat and pick one, No one here without a full medical exam knows any more than you do.

You need to hurry to a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left side of body pain [ 0 Answers ]

What can cause left side of the bady pain ? From the top of the head to the two outside toes on right side. I've had this for about 12 years. It started in my right arm, then up the right side of my head, then eventually down the right side of my spine right down to toes. About every six months or...

Numbness on the left side of whole body [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My mom is about 62 yrs old. She has persisting pain and numbness in the left side of her neck, left shoulder, left hand and down to thighs and feet. The pain is inside the skin while there is numbness outside. The pain and numbness sometimes get so severe (particularly in the left...

Horrable pain in left side of body [ 1 Answers ]

Had a baby 1 week ago today and yesterday I started having horrable pains that start in my left hip bone and run down my left leg, it's so bad that I can't move until after the motrin kick in. Is this normal? I don't recall having this after my first two. I know it's not after birth pains cause...

Why have I always got pain off the left side of my body ? [ 4 Answers ]

Why have I always got a pain off the left side lower body?

View more questions Search