Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kida_law06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 07:50 AM
    Can a inflamed fallopian tube harm my twins or cause complications with my pregnancy?
    I am 24 years old. I am in my 20th week of a twin pregnancy. At my last ultrasound, I told the tech my left side had been hurting. The doctor looked and said my left fallopian tube is inflamed and full of fluid. All I was told was that nothing can be done for it until after I have the twins. I have 2 previous healthy pregnancies and 2miscarriages. I have no STD's. I did not use and IUD or have any problems with my tubes before. I want to know if this can harm the babies or cause complications?

Check out some similar questions!

Early Pregnancy Advice, Ovulation on side where there is NO fallopian tube! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there I had a ruptured ectopic on the left side with complete tubal removal. My LMP was on June 25 with a positive EPT Pregnancy test on July 27th. Waited for my 8 week appointment where they told me my hcg levels were 120 (Aug 17) and the ultrasound that day showed a 14mm interuterine empty...

Blockage in fallopian tube [ 2 Answers ]

Both of my fallopian tubes are blocked at both ends . Is there any medicine or method which can open these tubes . Without finding any alternatives I'm asking this question . I went for five IVF cycles. My last cycle as well as this one also ended into a missed abortion . I have been trying for...

Blocked fallopian tube [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years I am 29 with 2 children ( 11,9) I went and had a test done and the doctor said it looks like one of my tubes is blocked at the top of the fallopian tube, My question is can you still get pregnant? And if you can why is it taking so long to achieve...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.