Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dozer2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Right shoulder/chest pain?
    I am on my 2nd pregnancy. Last year I had a miscarriage and lost the baby at 8 weeks. I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. I am 19 years old. Today I have been having really bad right shoulder blade pain and it moves into my chest. Could this be a result of miscarriage or maybe a result of ectopic pregnancy?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 07:00 PM
    If you have questions about your pregnancy, call your doctor. Waiting for an online diagnosis, which you will not receive here, is not a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder pain, wrist numbness, shooting pain in leg [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing dull aching left shoulder pain ( heart is OK... been checked out). My left wrist is numb to touch. I was having left hand weakness and some trembling but that seems to have subsided. I have sporadic shooting pain down left leg, groin aches. All of this comes and goes.

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Shoulder pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 75 years old female. I have started to feel a sharp pain below my left shoulder blade. What should I use for treatment. Thank you.

View more questions Search