Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JFRAN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 07:31 PM
    Inside fan on AC unit won't stut off
    My inside fan on my heat pump won't turn off I replaced thermostat, then replaced control board,, what else could it be??

Check out some similar questions!

Inside cental AC won't work. [ 0 Answers ]

My Central AC is not working right. The inside unit (in attic) is blowing when I have the thermostat turned off. But when I turn the thermostat to AC the outside unit comes on and the inside unit turns off. I left it like that for about ten minutes waiting for the inside blower to come on checked...

A/c Unit fan inside won't run,But Outside Unit works fine. What's the problem? [ 2 Answers ]

The Outside Unit is working fine. The inside Unit fan won't come on and makes a humming noise.

Can I connect new outside unit to older inside unit for a heat pump? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a heatpump system. The outside unit is very old and is different manufacturer than the newer (9yr old) inside unit. Outside unit has gone bad. Can I connect a new TRANE Outside unit with SEER of 13 to my 9 year old TRANE inside unit with SEER of 10 which still seems to be working...

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.