Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALI1786 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 02:40 PM
    Motion to dissolve the writ if the money came from Insurance company for repair roof
    "My bank received a writ of garnishment, My bank hold the account and the money was there came from claim Insurance company for repair the house roof damage by Hail. Can I file a with the court a motion to dissolve this writ as I know if the money came from social security you can.

Check out some similar questions!

On what ground can I file a motion to dissolve the writ money hold from bank [ 5 Answers ]

On what ground I can file a motion to dissolve the writ if the bank Garnish my money on the court orders

How to file motion to dissolve writ of garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgment that I plan on attempting to vacate. A motion for writ of garnishment after judgment and then a writ of garnishment was issued. I was not notified until I realized my bank account was frozen. I requested hearing for exemption and was granted exemption. Then creditor...

How to file motion to dissolve writ of garnishment Texas [ 12 Answers ]

I wrote a motion to dissolve writ of garnishment. Do I need to include other info and/or have it notarized.

How to file a motion to dissolve a writ of garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I see lots of post here about bank account garnishment, but no one every updates as to what steps they took after the fact. I'm wanting to know exactly what I need to do in order to file a motion to dissolve a writ of garnishment on my bank account? Has anyone had any luck with this as of yet?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.