Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leandra88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 05:19 PM
    No hot water pressure in tub but the rest of the house is fine
    HELP please we replaced all of the galvanized pipes leading up from the house water tank to the bathtub with Pvc but we still have no hot water pressure I read something about a balance pressure ball in the hot water faucet or something like that I'm not sure what that is I have I have a high water knob in a cold water knobs with a faucet in the middle that controls the shower head and both the hot water and cold water come out of this faucet in the middle I want to know if you could be the galvanized pipe running from the hot water tank even though all the other house water pressure in the house is working fine please please please help us we wasted too much money and too much time trying to figure out this dilemma by the way the brand a faucet we have is glacier Bay and we just purchased it

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blowing cooler air to one room. Rest of house is fine. Why? [ 0 Answers ]

One room of our 2 story house is cooler than the others (upstairs bedroom). The air blowing from that vent feels cooler than the air blowing from the other vents when the furnace comes on. The rest of the house is fine. Any ideas how to get the air blowing from the vent in the cooler room to be...

No hot water on one shower the rest of the house has. [ 1 Answers ]

We got this house 7 months ago. It was a built in 2006. One of the showers does not have hot water the rest of the house have even the sink on that same bedroom.. It used to be a baby room.. Help...

Water in kichen sink has no pressure,Rest of the house is fine. [ 1 Answers ]

No water pressure in sink. All other faucet's fine. What is the problem?

Two hot water faucets not working.rest of the house if fine. [ 2 Answers ]

We changed out the washer (seat?) and spring in a leaky cold water facuet in the bathtub. Now, the hot water in the tub, and the hot water in one of the faucets in the shower will not work. Any suggestions, solutions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sgiuliani

Hot water Trickles to Bathtup Tap only, Rest of house is fine [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, writing this from the UK as this seems to be the best plumbing board about, and as you can see, I hate plumbing. Basicall all my hot water taps are fine apart from the bathtub which barely gives a trickle (it does give something though). Now from reading up on here I suspet I have crud...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.