Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy girlfrien Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 06:19 PM
    What to say to my boyfriend when I messed up bad
    So I recently went clubbing for a girls night, turned out there was a lot of people I knew there. A bunch of my boyfriends friends. I didn't tell him because we had been fighting too much lately and I wanted to have a good night without worrying and being stressed out like always. I obviously did not cheat on, I would never. But I turned my phone off and had fun. I sort of told him the next day and he freaked out when his friend mentioned some things that I didn't mention to him, and now he's calling me a liar and basically hates me and does not trust me. He told me he wants a break which to him is breaking up. I know I messed up badly but what can I say to him to get him to forgive me?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Tell him what you have to say. He obviously doesn't trust you. Why would you want to be with someone like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I messed up so bad, can someone please help me? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I just joined this site, because everythings so messed up and I really need some advice from someone that's impartial if you know what I mean. Im a 15 year old girl and I'm bi. I came out to some close friends about 6 months ago and they were all really cool and accepting. But I can't come...

I messed up so bad [ 9 Answers ]

Here's the deal, I got married a month ago and this past weekend I told my wife what had happened at my bachelor party, a stripper began to give me oral during a lap dance but I stopped it after only seconds. My wife and I did not have sex since that incident because I COULD NOT risk giving her a...

I messed up bad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in high school and I know teen relationships are basically practice and I have yet to have a serious relationship but I really tried at this one OK, I've been flirting with this girl for a while And after a couple of weeks I asked her out, she said she'd think about it and never answered so...

I messed up so bad! [ 12 Answers ]

So, you can read my other post "BF afraid to committ" for the back story, but I just messed up big time! After, the "I love you" text message he sent me a couple of days ago, I did good and didn't respond. I was feeling really good and then today I just started feeling down again and those love...

View more questions Search