Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curt9498 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Hampton Bay Customer Service
    I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan model ac552a, remote only operated. My problem is the fan turns very slowly in the low speed( two to three rpm) the medium speed is OK and the high speed is the same as the medium speed. I tried a different remote but it didn't help.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

Hampton bay customer service? [ 0 Answers ]

Ceiling fan brookdale model 761-567 only runs on low and med when high is selected by the remote it runs at med but makes a clicking sound. Is it the motor or the controller? Can it be tested?

Hampton bay customer service? [ 1 Answers ]

Remote Control Model 191-691, Vendor #11289, UPC# 792145354338 We just installed the remote control to our Hampton Bay ceiling fan with lights in our guest bedroom. We have another Hampton Bay ceiling fan in the master bedroom. Every time we clicked on the remote in the bedroom, the ceiling...

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

When in customer service if a customer yells what do you do?

Hampton bay remote control for hampton bay fans [ 2 Answers ]

We cannot get the ceiling light to go off on our fan in the bed room. It would not go on and in the middle of the night is just came on by itself and we can not get it off Joanne Moreland

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.