Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adorablemia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 11:12 AM
    He tried to brush up against me? Does he like me?
    So this guy who is in my science class seems to be trying to get as close to my body as possible I find it kind of sexi ;) The teacher asked everybody to gather around one table so we could watch the tutorial on how to carry out an experiment. I stood far end and he decides to stand behind me, poking my hips, blowing down my shirt, blowing on my neck and ears... I felt him try to brush up against me from behind then he elbowed me and I ignored him a few times he elbowed me again and when I tried to turn around to tell him to stop he was like... 'shutup stop distracting me' Lol. Obviously, trying to tease me so he elbowed me again and I elbowed him back probably near his private area wasn't intended since he WAS stood right behind me and he was like... 'yo chilll out' as if its me distracting. Then my girl who watch it all told me he was trying to brush up real close to me with his hips :S. Before this lesson, he saw me outside and kept blocking my way until I said 'since your blocking my way you might aswel make your way to the girls toilets with me' cocky as he is, he did but didn't go inside just blocked the door lol. Then when another girl wanted to go through that's when he moved. Starting of college, he asked me if I had a boyfriend or if I was a virgin and what my brothers would do if they found out he talks to me... He asked some pretty personal questions that I didn't feel comfortable answering. I mean if a girl ignores a boy, he's suppose to get turned off. This guy however, as much as I ignore him he seems to come closer and try to get my attention he even asked me why I'm so moody with him. Does he like me?. There's times were he doesn't look at me so then I think that he doesn't like me... What do you guys think? And why does he keep getting close to my body?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 04:33 PM
    I think he sounds pretty crude. He may just want to get in your pants.
    If it bothers you, tell him to back off and mean it. Otherwise he will continue taking liberties with you.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 8, 2012, 04:35 PM
    He sounds creepy to me. Be careful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us about your brush with a celebrity [ 45 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who's got an interesting story to tell about meeting a celeb/entertainer and is keen to share? I enjoy hearing about these kind of things - bumped into... at a restaurant/met... at the beach. Something like that? Sadly I have no exciting encounters myself. Feel free to...

Is he giving me the brush off [ 2 Answers ]

Help, I really like this guy, things have been on and off for sometime now. The last time I saw him I messed things up and we haven't seen each other for three week now. I txt him yesterday because I didn't have the bottle to ring him, told him I was sorry and that I was a women, what more could I...

Is this a brush off? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a date one week ago with a guy I had met on one of the online dating sites. I thought we had a great date. Good conversation and I felt we had a connection. 2 days later he emails me and tells me he is sorry he hasn't called but this and that is going on and he will give me a call. That was 3...

View more questions Search