Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shalin112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 08:55 PM
    I need someone to tell me what to do
    I don't understand what to do my problems don't go and there is no one to talk to, my parents don't even ask me if I have any problems. I'm 26 years old single girl.

My parents are renting whole life. They never bought their house. My problems started when I was 11 years old and is still here didn't go. My father had affair when I was 11 year old, mum left him than took him back, I was raped when I was 12 year old by my father's friend. There was no one to talk to about my problem so pain just went away it self.
    My dad never paid rent on time so he fights with owner and we had to shift all the time. I had a friend she was always their for me than later she was always busy with her boyfriends did't have time for me, my boyfriend turn out to be a play boy.

My father was still having affair, he made that lady and us stay together. I was 14 year old that time. We were not happy because that lady always fight with us so I had to go and stay with my friend and mum had to stay with her cousin for awhile.

Finale mum found house for rent she left dad and I was with her but problems didn't go, I was 17 year old that time because of money problem I had to drop out school. After one year mum gather some money send me to do some courses. I did get job but didn't work out most of the time. Its very hard to find job in fiji.

I have no job like right now, no friend, no boyfriend, still renting with mum no life. Don't know what to do.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Life is what you make it. If you only concentrate on the past, and don't figure out the future, you're doomed to fail.

You had a lot of issues growing up, but you're not a child anymore, you're an adult. What you do with your life now is up to you.

So, do you want to continue blaming everything on your childhood, or do you want to change things so you have a brighter future? It really is up to you, but in order to do this, you have to stop blaming everything on your parents, on your past. You have to let it go, and move forward. What you do now is all up to you, not your mom, your dad, your dads lover, or your circumstances back then.

Have you considered counseling?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search