Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jannat786 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 08:49 PM
    Distance problem in our relation
    M jannat,20yrs old... actually m in relation with a boy,28 yrs old... I love him vry much and he also says the same... we spend a vry wndrful tym till now.. he has gone his home 3 days before and told me that he'll talk to his parents about me.. ystrday he messaged me that m sorry dear.. I can't go against my parents.. wo convince nhi ho pa rhe hain... apko mjhse boht acha ldka mil jaega... u r vry nice grl...
    I asked him the reason so he said that his mother has prblm with the distance between our home... we don't have ny other prblm.. we both are of same religion.. same caste... m also educated and he too is in gov.job...
    He is saying that if you want then I can go against my parents.. but I don't want this... what to do now?
    M vry much depressed since ystrday... not eaten anything the whole day ystrday... not feeling good... plz help me what to do... I love him vry much...
    Jannat786 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 08:56 PM
    He is from faizabad and m from meerut
    I don't think there should be a lot of problm due to this distance.. coz now a days people are getting married abroad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance relation - fail [ 8 Answers ]

This is a long one. Please if you do not have time, skip to the last 3 or 4 paragraphs. I'm not sure how to start with my story, but I guess it's better to start chronologically. So, here is how it goes. About 5 years ago I met some girl on the internet, she was in high school back then and I...

Relation problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a best friend, and we are too close to each other. Its our decision for this type of relation. He is having a girlfriend and before this relation I was normal but after this type of relation I am expecting more things than him and some time he could not fulfill it. Then I'll get angry at him...

Help about long distance, problem about conversation. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone.. Firstly it will be a bit long.. But I really need help.. Thanks for all.. I'm selvia.. Me and my boyfriend in a long distance relationship over 1 year.. We live in different countries and talk different languages.. He’s 25 and I’m 22.. Well , my problem is that my boyfriend...

Long distance problem. [ 6 Answers ]

Well my case is a little complex. I've had a bad past, and a bad relationship, where I was in a big trouble. But I moved on after the break up. Its been a year now and I've been talking to my childhood friend a lot. We've been really good friends since 17 years, and recently I am having feelings...

Rate - time - distance problem [ 4 Answers ]

A state police officer is chasing a car he believes is speeding. The officer is traveling at 70mph to try and catch up with the car. But he can't say later that the other car was going 70mph because the driver could ask, "If we were going the same speed, how did you catch up? Obviously I was going...

View more questions Search