Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shyguy711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 07:54 PM
    I like this girl... but she also has a twin that is similar but has small differs
    So I like this girl she's really pretty and smart and I love her personality... but she has a twin and although she's just a little prettier and smarter I still want the other one. However they both have bf's and towards other guys they are naturally flirtatious but they aren't towards me. I just want to know if maybe they could be secretly sending me signs or if I should try to send them signs... by the way I'm a shy guy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 07:57 PM
    They each have a boyfriend and are off limits to you. No flirting with them! Find an unattached girl to flirt with.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Even if they send you signs, which it doesn't sound like they're doing, they're both in relationships, so they're off limits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An obnoxious 4yo twin, a lazy twin and a baby girl [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have twin 4yo's that could not be more opposite if they tried. Twin one acts as though he is 4 going on 40 and he has the attitude and the obnoxious behaviour to go with it. I am going to sound so awful and I feel so guilty saying all these negative things about my son, but I don't...

My 1099 differs from federal [ 3 Answers ]

My 1099 differed from the federal in 2009 now they want additional tax, penalties and interest? Is there a way around this?

Movie about girl that finds out she has a twin/iris is discolored/ horror [ 3 Answers ]

A girl suspects something is wrong. Someone tells her that her iris is discolored and that it means that she had a twin at birth. It came out about a year or so. Horror or thriller. Can't remember the name.

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

Ideal differs from real culture [ 1 Answers ]

How does ideal culture differ from real culture? Also, how they diifer in U. S society

View more questions Search