Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverbethesame Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Need to talk to someone
    Been betrayed by my fiancé and her famliy been followed around for 2months doing drugs lost everything I love my religion was first all the people I love secound and slowly losing myself.. I don't know what's wrong with me latley I just look at life so different after this experience. My heart doesn't feel anything but anger sadnees and pain tried talking to famliy they said it was the drugs got kicked out of my in laws fieance left me once I told her I'm dooing drugs foundd dout after that her father set it all up... ahhk I know almost everything I just stated doesn't make sense I jump from 1 topic to the next my mined is so small feels like people can read it as so can I . Everywherre I go I hear peoples thoughts.. I know it sounds insane but I sat my 18 year old sister down 1 day and told her to talk in her head and I said everything rite after I heard it.. ahhk I don't know what's wrong with me all I need is sm1 to understand where I'm coming from I swear I ran to all my friends and famliy and in the end I've been kicked out from all there house ended up sleeping in my car for 2days trying to figure out what's going on or just to have an ideah and people just would leave me alone I mean I felt like everyone's against me or people are using other people to look for me find me I seen I guess cops some of my in laws my ex her cousins.. people followed me in the highway and they would block off the exsists I would take box me in lsn to my phone calls just felt naked and abused for 2 months I'm sorry again for all this I know it sounds like total bs but I swear ima ahhhk my eyes just got watery! I'm 26 years old and I have experienced almost everything and have been threw a lot in my life but this situations diff I don't know I can't let go woulnt let go smtn inside of me is screaming get revenge and smtn is sayn let it go! I don't know what to do all this took place in caali my parents ended up caling me and told me to come bk home I didn't want to beacasue I wanted to find out what the heck was going on but I heard my mother wasn't eating and sleeping so it was the love I had for her that mad me come to Florida... I don't know though I just feel weird! Again please don't say it's the drugs or I'm posesed or imagining just help me and iall I mean is try to understand please I'm so lost! I appreciate it much love

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

When I talk my lips become sticky and dry .I feel embrass to talk so I [ 1 Answers ]

When I start to talk my lips become dry and sticky,and it gets embrass I need help with this promble,I've tried drinking water,chewing gun ,used mouth spray .

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.