Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smarttexas88 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Is it wrong to be in "love" with someone who is 30 years older than you?
    Is it wrong to be in "love" with someone who is 30 years older than you?
    Is age in a relationship really all that important?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 02:56 PM
    It is if you're under-aged, otherwise, not really a problem that I can see. Well, unless he's married... or maybe there is more to this than you're telling.

Oct 7, 2012, 03:22 PM
    No. It's not me. It's my friend. She is 18 but her boyfriend is 48.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 03:37 PM
    It is not wrong but I question why a man of that age is messing with an 18 year old.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 03:37 PM
    I would have to wonder what either of them see in the other one. Like, for him, it is probably all sex related, younger woman and all. I wonder what it is that she finds attractive about a guy that old though?

But as long as they are consenting adults, nothing really wrong with it.

Oct 7, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Lol, I don't know what they see in each other.
    They have NOT had sex yet. He usually just like hanging out and going out to movies with her. I have just been wondering the same thing:what they see in each other.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 03:55 PM
    Is he married?

Oct 7, 2012, 03:59 PM
    No. He is divorced.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 04:08 PM
    How long has she been seeing her? He may be going through some midlife thing and she makes him feel young. I don't know what she could be seeing in him. Maybe she is looking for a daddy,

Oct 7, 2012, 04:11 PM
    I honestly don't know there whole situation but I think they have been going out for 6 months or so. She said she love him and that's what shock me.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 7, 2012, 04:14 PM
    I don't know. But she should be having fun with boys her age, not going to the movies and hanging out with some 48 year old guy.
    Ask her what she sees in him.

Oct 7, 2012, 04:17 PM
    Lol, I will ask her. I recently found out about her relationship. Like I said, I was shock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Is it wrong to love someone whose older than you by 18 years? [ 5 Answers ]

I love a man whose older than me by 18 years old and he loves me too I want to know if it is wrong or not? But I truly love him and he loves me too and we can't stay away from each other

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Why did I find "TRUE LOVE" in all the wrong places? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a married man for over 4 years now. It is intense and we share a love that neither one of us has EVER experienced before. I am divorced with an 11 yr old son and he is living at home with his 3 children and wife. He says that his relationship at home is at a dead...

View more questions Search