Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FaithSerenity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 10:24 AM
    How do I get back lost comcast email on mac laptop
    I've always viewed my comcast email account from the icon on my mac, now my mac tells me: "You can’t use this version of Mail with this version of Mac OS X" it goes on to tell me:

"You tried to open Mail version 4.5 (1084/1085) in:

/Applications/Mail (original).app

It can’t be used on this version of Mac OS X. Try opening the version of Mail located in the Applications folder on your computer. For more information, click the Help button."

The help button offers no help. No one seems to know how to help me even after paying a tech support group to do so!

Check out some similar questions!

Export email files from Comcast to Outlook [ 7 Answers ]

How do I export all email folders/files from a browser based email service like Comcast to a hard drive based system like Outlook? Any help would be appreciated.

I have lost my volume on my Dell laptop how can I get it back? [ 1 Answers ]

Volume I seem to have lost my volume on my Dell laptop, please can you help me to get it back. I have (I HATE TO ADMIT IT) my 50th fast approaching and need my laptop to download music. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME!

Export messages from comcast email [ 1 Answers ]

How do I export email messages from comcast. SSome have been acessed through Comcast Others have beebn accessed with Wista MS Windows Mail

Mac Email - my attachments come in open. How can I keep them closed in the email? [ 0 Answers ]

In my email, Word and some PDF attechment come in closed. But Jpeg's and most of the PDF's come in open and pixelated. Help please.

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.