Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karamelkelz 282 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Should I stay or go?
    Ok I've been friends with a guy for about ten months now. We met at a club and hit it off really well chemistry was on point that we wondered off from our friends sat and talked for hours. So we established from the beginning that we weren't looking to be in a serious relationship just looking to enjoy each others company. So now the problem is that I've fallen in lovw with him for the first 7 months we spent every weekend with each other until he found out that I might have went on a date with another man. So for the past 3 months I've only seen him about 5 times and its bothering me a great deal... I've told him how I feel but he's not willing to see me as often as we us to before. Hes happy with seeing me once a month and calling me daily. Im torn between being his friend and letting go, it hurts either way what is a girl to do?? HELP!!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 09:55 PM
    You broke the boundaries you set up at the beginning. So, since you want more from the relationship, you either need to deal with what time he gives you, or leave. Have you spoken to him about how the relationship has changed and how you would like to to be?

Oct 6, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Yes... We have talked and I told him that I was going to step back and stop sleeping with and just be friends, he didn't like my decision but wants to continue to be friends as well...
    Education Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamelkelz 282 View Post
    Yes..... We have talked and I told him that I was going to step back and stop sleeping with and just be friends, he didnt like my decision but wants to continue to be friends aswell...
    So, are you willing to just be friends, or are you ready to move on without him?

Oct 6, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Truth be told , I don't really want to stop sleeping with him, only doing it in hopes that it will help me with the feelings that I have for him.

Oct 6, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Im not ready to walk away yet, going to try just being friends... So far its very hard!!
    Education Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamelkelz 282 View Post
    Im not ready to walk away yet, going to try just being friends.... So far its very hard!!!
    The time apart will probably make the decision easier.

Oct 6, 2012, 11:08 PM
    Its been 3wks since we last seen each other and it is becoming easier but yet so hard. I think about every free moment I have. Thx!! For the advise only time will tell...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does rum stay stay in your system longer [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 1 litre of rum and a beer 31 hours ago just did a alcohol test? Is it still in my system and the urine test is not a EtG there were times I drank 12 hours before and it was still negetive just want to make sure

Furnace light up and stay lite for 3 min, pilot want stay lite, change thermalcouple [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace pilot would not stay lite, changed the thermcouple but pilot would still not stay lite, i installed a new gas valve, now pilot will stay lite until the unit lites up the furnace unit will come on and pilot goes out and unit stays on for about 3 min and then i hear a click and the furnace...

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

View more questions Search