Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Callly Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Does this guy likes me??
    I've nearly known this boy for 7 years because we used to go to certain classes together and in this class we were only 6 people. We had never talked to each other not even a smile thing. Now that I stopped going to these classes he started smiling at me! The first time was at a fest.. I was really sleepy and bored and when I looked around I found him looking at me and then he smiled. From then on every time he sees me he always keeps on looking at me and walking until I look at him then he smiles.

Now I've started a new school and he goes to the same school as me. The first few days he didn't take any notice and so I thought that he is going to smile at me only outside of school. But then one time I was walking and I saw him round a corner where I was walking to. I caught him staring at me and when I looked he smiled. He makes it a little obvous that he's looking at me even when he's with his friends and he would be talking, when he sees me he stops and wait for me to look at him.

I'm starting to like him but I don't know if he does this only because he knows me because we used to go to the same classes or just because he likes me too.

What do you think about this?

saltlifek Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Seems more like friendship to me! But friendship can lead to a relationship :) Talk to him more, ask for his number, or even ask him to do something! Start building the friendship, once the friendship gets stronger, you can tell him how you really feel, you've got nothing to lose girl!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Say hi when he smiles and see what happens.
    LOLlover Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2012, 01:44 AM
    Strike up a conversation with him talk about interests and things like that you never know what will happen.good luck

LIVE LONG & PROSPER

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy likes my best friend but talks as if he likes me. What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy used to like me.. He tried to convince me for a year to be his girlfriend but I was not into him. Then he asked me to set him up with my best friend. Now they talk to each other and my best friend has started liking him very much. And he also says that he likes her. But he still talks...

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams

View more questions Search