Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 03:34 PM
    roger williams commemoritive tall ship coin
    I have a Roger Williams Mint Official 1976 Commeremoritive Medallion honoring the
    Tall Ships. Would you happen to know the value?
    Thank You

Check out some similar questions!

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together [ 1 Answers ]

A 1-peso coin, a 10-centavo coin and a 25-centavo coin were tossed together with a die. How many possible outcomes could there be?

I'm 1m70cm tall.How tall am I in feet and inches? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 and I'm 1m70 for 60kgs but I am the smallest among all the kids in my family.The youngest is 16 and she is 1m80 and 90kgs.Please help me I am trying to get a modelling agency and I need a little push up!!

No Roger, like me! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All - I'm looking for a commercial (possibly 2?) I remember it from when I was in high school, so its from somewhere around 1995 - there was an old lady who had a monkey named Roger - she was trying to get him to do something, and she would say 'No Roger, like me" and I'm pretty sure she also...

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tail [ 1 Answers ]

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tails and the die shows a four?

Ship maybe called e ship [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a ship in Kos harbour in mid September that was very large and had four columns at the corners that rotated when it moved. What was it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.