Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    25heartbroken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 10:18 PM
    How to get over my ex girlfriend (lesbian)?
    Ok well to make a long story short I was with my ex girlfriend for two years and we been through a lot together. Fast forward. Instead of getting back together she said we were going to work on us but not be back together. Ok that was fine with me because I wanted her back in my life how we use to be.

Fast forward. Now she says she just want to be free. She acts like she doesn't care. She told me to move on. She had sex with someone already. She told me she doesn't want me anymore and she's happier without being in my life and she told me she doesn't care if I have sex or get involved with someone.

It hurts because I'm in love with her so much. She was my first real relationship with a woman so my question is how do I move on when I'm so in love with someone that's not even in love with me anymore, and doesn't want me anymore?

I'm having such a hard time letting go I need some advice please?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Same as any relationship, you break all contact, stop talking to her, stop seeing her and move on with your life.
    WindChill Posts: 20, Reputation: 6

Oct 6, 2012, 02:51 PM
    I've been through this also so I know how u feel. If u ever want to talk about it message me and I'll gladly listen :) It gets easier I promise. It took me a long time to get over her but I did and I know u can do it too.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 07:00 PM
    A break up is never easy for any one especially that special first love but believe it or not, over time you will rebuild a life that you enjoy with friends family, and activities that will heal the hole in your soul and you will look forward to the second/next great love adventure of your life.

It will happen if you let it, and get much better later. We all go through this and we all heal in time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a lesbian. How do I get over my ex girlfriend after 2 years? [ 10 Answers ]

How do I get over my ex girlfriend. She was my first love, my first lesbian relationship. It was like love at first site. She left me because she was battling spiritually, so she forced herself to leave me. She got involved in church, and blocked me out completely. I thought she was going to...

Can my lesbian girlfriend adopt my kids [ 4 Answers ]

I am involved in a wonderful lesbian relationship with a woman who loves my children more than life. My children's father is wanting to sign off his paternal rights to due various selfish reasons. I am wondering if my girlfriend can legally adopt my two children. We are from Ohio and not sure...

I want my Lesbian ex girlfriend back, but first. [ 8 Answers ]

I want to make sure I am truly in love with her, and that I just don't want the challenge. Hello. For the past two years, I had the most amazing girlfriend... lets call her X. She literally worshipped the ground I walked on... no, seriously. We went to Vegas one weekend, and I was extremely...

View more questions Search