Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b5summer02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Weird dream about my boyfriend.
    My dream was about a month and a half ago but I can’t forget it for some odd reason. Well it starts me and my boyfriend break down on the road and its night well were in an RV and I’m pregnant and we have our 2 dogs well we locked the door and were sitting there just watching TV then this black guy comes in the dogs don’t bark or nothing he’s on the phone and he hangs up the out of nowhere he puts a knife to our necks and wants all our valuables.. I have tried to forget this dream but it always comes back to me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 5, 2012, 07:47 AM
    Just a dream

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Dream [ 5 Answers ]

I had a dream I was sleeping in my bed and I began to feel my body being lifted. I opened my eyes and it stopped so I closed my eyes again and it began to lift me up again. I figured it was Jesus or an angel or something. I was floating in the corner of my ceiling. And then it began to um... touch...

I had a weird dream. What does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that me and my friends was moving in a collage which for some reason was draculas castle and I saw 3 mattresses stacked on top of each other in our room after that me and my brother was looking around the place and we were high up on the bar and there was these spinning paint brushes...

Weird dream [ 3 Answers ]

I had a dream that my cousin called me and told me that her brother and my mom had been hurt. The weird things is that my mom has been dead for 8 yrs. I walk in to the room and see my mom. I start to cry and then I look over at my cousin and he is just laying there with a sheet on him. I then go...

I Had a Weird Dream [ 32 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I had a very weird dream lastnite, that I was in the car with my mum, and we were in Ireland!(We're from Mexico city), and that we were around the corner of my ex bf's! so mum told me to go and say hi to his house, I went out of the car and started walking in his direction, and while I...

View more questions Search