Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    make it happy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 05:43 AM
    Lesbian straight love triangle
    This is complicated... I met a lady 2 years ago who was married as was I and we hit it off. We had a connection from the start. About 9 months ago we began flirting & 7 months ago we got together. For me this came from nowhere but she told me she had been dreaming of us being together from the beginning. The next day she confessed to me she had a lesbian girlfriend that her husband was aware of. We talked and decided to not take things any further but within a week we were back together & have been ever since. I am no longer with my husband, she is in the process of divorcing her husband but doesn't know what to do with me & her girlfriend. Last week she told her girlfriend she is in love with me & the girlfriend came to tell me she thought it was OK for us to kiss & its not our fault that we have fallen in love but she will not walk away. This week her husband found out about us & has loyalties with the girlfriend and now they both want her to end it with me. She tells me she needs time to figure things out but she doesn't want me to leave her life. Today we have both cried together & don't know how something that makes us both feel so incredible can be so difficult.. Unfortunately now we are all hurting & I don't know what to do. I have offered to walk away which she doesn't want. We are in love but have an enormous mess around us and at this stage we need to calm things a little as we all work together...
    Neither of us has been in a love like this before but she has so much emotionally going on,her husband won't be moving out for 4 months and her girlfriend has threatened to take her life... Through all of this she has been honest with me always & still doesn't want me to leave... I don't know what to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2012, 06:09 AM
    You are having an affair with a married women who is still living with her husband and having an affair with you and another women.

Seems she wants to just share everyone and expects everyone to be OK with it.

Personally I would have enough self respect not to be third on a list of people, and perhaps 4th or 5th is there is something else in her life more important.

Her husband may or may not move out, or they may work it out, or she keeps him as a back up. The other girlfriend, should be dropped, any time they threaten to hurt theirself and blackmail, you dump them that second and don't look back, but it is not your chocie.

So you just take the seconds and thirds as she feels you are worthly of the scraps and hope to have some pride in a real relationship latter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a straight girl deal with being in love with a lesbian? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a straight girlfriend and she struggles with loving me but being attracted to men... How do I help her ? We've been together 3 years but she still struggles with what does loving a lesbian mean ? What does that make her

Straight girl in love with lesbian with girlfriend-Need to move on? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm completely devastated right now... just trying to deal with all this, alone. So. I moved to a new country and became friends with a lesbian who has a GF. I am straight, or always thought I was. We began hanging out all the time. Our conversations were very intense. She's in a relationship...

Straight mum(or not) - in love with lesbian [ 5 Answers ]

I am 29 and have 3 kids and was in a relationship with their dad for 10 years. I have always had the odd cheeky look at women and found them attractive but never acted on anything as I always just thought I was straight had kids, family life and that was that. I enrolled at uni last sept and met...

I'm a straight girl in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm 22 and have always been interested in guys until 6months ago. I met a girl in work who is a year younger than me and is an open lesbian. At first we were just friends and then I got told that she fancied me. As time went by I started to develop feelings for her but didn't tell anyone. We...

View more questions Search