Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jean12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Question for you ladies!
    What does early pregnancy feel like? And how sensitive will my breasts be and where will they be most sensitive?
    armywife3512 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 08:54 PM
    I just felt extremely exhausted and sick all the time.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 2, 2012, 08:56 PM
    I threw up 24 hours a day.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2012, 02:01 AM
    But, that is normally into the mid 2nd month and third month. The first few weeks, before you miss your first period, there is normally no signs what so ever, Normally missing your period is the first sign you see or feel.

Also no two women are the same, some have almost no signs others have all types

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A question for the guys... and ladies [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months now an I have only given him oral 3 times. I want to do it more but I am a bit enexperanced although he says its amazing.I also want to get him hard using my mouth. Would any of you guys be freaked out an how would you react if a girl started to...

Ok ladies, here's a question [ 7 Answers ]

Here's a question for you. What are your opinions on getting the flu shot while pregnant. My sister just got one, she's about a month farther along then me. Her doctor suggested she get it. I have always been told that getting the flu shot while pregnant is dangerous.After looking it up on Google,...

For the ladies [ 6 Answers ]

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweat- shirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma." ...

Question for the Ladies - please read [ 28 Answers ]

Is it possible for a woman to suddenly end a happy, caring, satisfying relationship with a man due to work/study/family stress? If so, could the woman in question decide to return when things are settled and more calm? Thanks for reading this. Please give me some answers.

View more questions Search