Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x--Legendary Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Everyone's mad
    Ok well, this guy named Patrick asked me out and I said yes and this is like the 8th time I've dated him and my friend is really mad at me and everyone keeps saying things about me like called me a slut and a whore and I don't know what to do its driving me crazy and I'm not just going to dump Pat because I like him a lot but I don't know what to do to get the names and anger to stop :( Help!:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Why do you think they are calling you those names. You say it is your 8th time dating him. How many others have you dated? Why is your friend mad at you. Has she had something with this Patrick guy? What does Pat think about all this name calling? Names and anger will not stop, especially if the people that are doing this are jealous of you and pat. You need to realize that no matter what you do there maybe be hateful people around you trying to cause you grief but how do you react? This is very important as well.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Your friend sound jealous and is having her friends give you a bad time. Some friend you have their.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 11:42 AM
    You cannot stop anyone else from the name calling. But you can choose to ignore it, walk away from it, do not engage in any verbal OR physical contact with the "friend" who is doing the name calling. In short, take the higher ground on this. Often times, people who call names run out of steam when they realize that the person they are trying to annoy, pester, engage in a confrontation, etc. does not give in to the game.
    eazy123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by x--Legendary
    Ok well, this guy named Patrick asked me out and i said yes and this is like the 8th time i've dated him and my friend is really mad at me and everyone keeps saying things about me like called me a slut and a whore and i dont know wut to do its driving me crazy and im not just gonna dump Pat because i like him a lot but i dont know what to do to get the names and anger to stop :( Help!:confused:
    That's when I start beating kids faces in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog gets mad at me! [ 5 Answers ]

I know that some people think that a dog cannot "get mad" at their owner, but I don't know what else to think! I adopted my lab mix in June 2006 and he has been beyond perfect in all areas except one! He was house-trained the day that I got him, is calm/gentle, never barks, doesn't chew,...

I am Mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem w/ my mom she shows favortism towards her grandchildren! If I ask her she acts as if I am in the wrong. She also does little things to put one of my kids down.And she is always trying to find excuses to get mad at me. I am sick of her mean ways. Please Help I need some advice....

I need everyone's opinion [ 13 Answers ]

One of my teaches said something really intresting today and I need everyone's input. "From the very beginning we have had questions of how thigs happen and we say it must be the work of god. The question I ask all of you is Did god create us or did we create god ????" :confused: This is how he...

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

Just mad at Dell [ 3 Answers ]

Not really anything anyone can do, but I am just so mad. Dell was suppose to have someone to my office yesterday, well they called, couldnot make it to last night, they would come to my house. Then they called, could not make it, they would be at my office this morning. Now they called...

View more questions Search