Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tendaimagore Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Ninja Gaiden Game
    Hi I'm looking for a ninja arcade game, I think it was called ninja gaiden but not too sure it has a ninja that fights with his dog and he can send it to the enemy when he needs to... whats the actual name... coz ninja gaiden is giving me other results...
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Hi actually ninja gaiden doesn't feature a dog you can send. But I do know the name of the game you are referring to its actually a first person shooter. Im trying to remember the name. I will get back to you on that
    tendaimagore Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 12:56 AM
    Hi any luck on that name, it should be the one that has a bonus level where you throw shuriken blades at something can't remember what...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

A Ninja Burgular. [ 9 Answers ]

And this is why I love Staten Island. YouTube - NINJA ATTACKS ITALIAN in Staten Island YouTube - ninja burglar Ahahahaa. How do I take that seriously? The creepy thing is, he does it when your at home.

View more questions Search