Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Dream of Elephant in my Subaru
    I need some good dream interpreters to try this one:

Early this morning I was dreaming about a young elephant, my dog (walker hound/lab cross) and my son out riding in my Subaru stationwagon and stopping by a lake for a breather. The young elephant was in the back seat with my dog and I walked away and looked back and he was in the front driver's seat with his head, feet and trunk out the window, and I remember thinking 'there goes my seat'. There is another part to this dream that includes the elephant, but I don't think it is relevant.

I usuallly have very busy dreams so this one was no exception, and I truly believe they all mean something to a person's future well-being if they can be interpreted properly.

I know that elephant figurines standing with trunk up are supposed to be very lucky.
    lisajh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 10:02 AM
    I know that elephant figurines standing with trunk up are supposed to be very luckyabout your dream, an automobile represents the spiritual force of which you give the power to drive you through life (for example some Christains allow the Holy Spirit to drive them, Murderers allow demons to drive, etc. So, in your dream, YOU were in the driver's seat, up front representing you were in charge. The dog & elephant were in the back seat showing that they were a part of your life, but not the driving force. Then after sometime this elephant became the driver! This shows that you will eventually allow this elephant (or what it represents) to be the driving force of your life unless you recognize its meaning and take steps to stop it, (if you want it stopped) which is why we have these spiritul parables. The part youleft is relevant, I'll guess the elephant was grown up.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Sorry but all I could think of was the old Groucho line, modfied for your situation.

Last night I ran into an elephant in my Subaru. How he got into my subaru, I'll never know!
    lisajh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:49 PM
    This dream belongs to TICKLE. I, lisajh answered it and somehow it looks like MY Question. WHAT HAPPENED? So, Scott thank you for your answer but its not my dream. I'm sorry TICKLE for messing it up (if I did it). Maybe you could submit it again. Thanks, lisajh
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisajh
    This dream belongs to TICKLE. I, lisajh answered it and somehow it looks like MY Question. WHAT HAPPENED? So, Scott thank you for your answer but its not my dream. I'm sorry TICKLE for messing it up (if I did it). Maybe you could submit it again. thanks, lisajh
    Whre did you get the idea that it looks like your question? If you scroll to the #1 post, you can see its Tickle's question. Its also clear you were answering it. You didn't mess anything.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Its okay guys, this question has whiskers now anyway, no one could interpret it, so it belongs in the archives. Thanks, anyway !

Could be because some people didn't no what a Subaru was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.I Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him...

93 Subaru intermittently won't start [ 1 Answers ]

We own a 93 Subaru Impreza 1.8L 4-WD, with manual transmission. Our son has been driving it. It failed to start although it has adequate battery power. After a brief push and popping the clutch, the engine turned over properly. He drove it home, parked it, and shut off the engine. He then...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

93 Subaru WRX nearly stalling in Idle? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My WRX is struggling to idle while in low rpms, Im having to keep the accelerator on to keep the rpms up & to stop it from stalling? Can someone gimmie some tips to fix this problem, I know it must be something easy ( I hope!) Thanks

View more questions Search