Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FrugalDougal Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Name of a Song by Karen Carpenter
    Hi everybody.

I am new to this site so am not quite sure what the format is, but I have a question about a song that was sung at the end of a televised film about The Carpenters.

It was the last song in the film and it was sung by Karen Carpenter.

Some of the words were :-

"When my life is over
    Remember when we were together
    We were alone and I was singing tis song to you"

I know it is not much to go on, but my wife is driving herself crazy trying to find the name of the song.

Can anyone help me with this song title please ?

Many thanks

Frugal
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Mar 10, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Hi Frugal,
    It's entitled "A Song For You." Hope this helps. :)

A Song For You (Lyrics)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Carpenter Bees [ 2 Answers ]

What canyou get to get rid of carpenter bees?

Apprentice Carpenter [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking into getting an apprenticeship in carpentary but have no idea what it would be like or what I would have to do Like... I get the apprenticeship.. what now? What are my duties, what do I do and who tells me to do it and trains me. By the way if you were wondering I live in Queensland,...

Carpenter bee problem [ 5 Answers ]

The other day I noticed a bumble bee making a hole on the wood right underneath the roof line, and today there is another hole. What can I do to stop them from doing this? What should I do to patch the hole? Please help. :mad:

View more questions Search