Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winterback Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Are failed drug test in a DAC report?
    I want to know something about it.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed PE drug test, but have never used ANYTHING! What can I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I received a phone call from the MRO at 5PM, Friday, that I tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines, but I have NEVER taken drugs! My 2 year old is ADHD, and I handle his meds, but the MRO says this would not affect results. How can this have happened and what can I do? I just...

Help I Failed My Last Drug Test [ 3 Answers ]

I was arrested 1 year ago for .5 grams of marijuana and paraphernalia. I was sentenced to 1 year probation, 6 months license suspension, 9 months of addictions classes, and around 4000 dollars in court costs and fines. I completed everything, paid everything, and passed my first 3 drug tests. My...

Failed Drug Test [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find out if I was put into the DISA System for a failed drug test?

Failed drug test [ 1 Answers ]

My husband took an at home urine druge test. He failed for cocaine and the only thing he does is drink energy drinks such as monster and nos. could those have caused his false positive on the test for cocaine?

Failed drug test [ 5 Answers ]

On probation for DUI in FLA. Took drug test last week. Probably tested positive for cocaine. They used a panel test and made me wait, but said nothing of the results. Then, they told me to dump the remaining urine in toilet, throw the cup in garbage and leave. Would they revoke without...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.