Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newlife6 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 03:22 PM
    Girlfriend is on vacation and hasn't called
    My girl friend went to Colombia for a month to visit her family,and we talked for the first couple of days,then she said she would call metomorrow. That was 9 days ago and I haven't heard anything. I don't know if she is done with Mr,or maybe she cannot call or Skype with me. She said she was going to a resort last Saturday and that they had wi fi. So I think she could Skype with me. I am really confused and depressed. I just don't know what to think at this point.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Take it easy. Time will prove everything. Good luck.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Have you tried to contact her?

Chances are she's unable to contact you. Don't burn any bridges until you've talked to her. It sounds like there should be a reasonable explanation.

Sep 29, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Yea I talked to her aunt and she said not to worry,but I just have this feeling that she could call/Skype me.she got in a argument with me right before we got off Skype last,and she said that she wasn't going to let anyone ruin her trip referring to me. She apologized but I feel like she just said forget him I'm going to just have fun an be free.
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newlife6 View Post
    Yea I talked to her aunt and she said not to worry,but I just have this feeling that she could call/Skype me.she got in a argument with me right before we got off Skype last,and she said that she wasnt going to let anyone ruin her trip referring to me. She apologized but I feel like she just said forget him I'm going to just have fun an be free.
    She forgot who him? Who's him? You?

So, she's mad, and wants to enjoy her vacation (which she has every right to do without your drama), and because she's not contacting you you're going to just have fun and be free? What does that mean? What sort of fun? Getting even fun?

You need to grow up.

Sep 29, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Yea I know she has a right to have fun,but after a week or so u begin to to think twice about the situation. If I told her I would call and didn't she would flip out on me. I am not flipping out,I just thought she was going to keep in contact.

Sep 29, 2012, 11:55 AM
    And I have no drama,I told her to have a blast and she probably is.
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newlife6 View Post
    Yea I know she has a right to have fun,but after a week or so u begin to to think twice about the situation. If I told her I would call and didn't she would flip out on me. I am not flipping out,I just thought she was going to keep in contact.
    She's mad. You ticked her off. She's on vacation and wants to enjoy it, she doesn't want to deal with an argument right now. I don't blame her.

She's not contacting you because she's trying to enjoy herself, and you're not letting her, you're wanting to fight on skype, or on text, to make yourself feel better.

You're only thinking about yourself. Why not think about her, and realize that she's on vacation, and should be relaxed and having fun, not worrying about you and your issues.

Sep 29, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Look I was so happy to hear from her last time we talked,and she knows my roads to my house,I was talking to her on Skype and I was right by my house and she said she saw water behind me,I thought nothing of it,and I arrived home while on Skype with her and she started calling me a liar. She hanged up on me and then we squashed it,and that was it.

Sep 29, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Look I don't start drama,I am confident and really like this girl,but she has some trust issues from her past 2 marriages. I am 23 and she is 28.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I respond when an employee asks to extend vacation days while on vacation? [ 2 Answers ]

Employee asked for Monday off for vacay. Approved. Then, Monday evening, she called me to ask for Tuesday off. She is an employee who has done this before, giving reasons that have to do with her son and his father spending more time, etc.etc. I'm all for family time, but feel that this is...

My girlfriend On Vacation Hasn't Called Me In 1 Week [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time posting here. Here's the situation. My girlfriend (47) went to visit her girlfriend and husband who she is separated from in Texas last Thursday. This same couple had approached her for a 3some last year before they moved to Texas. My girlfriend declined. And supposedly...

View more questions Search