Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunny21506 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Why haven't I gotten my period back?
    I had a c-section 2/06 and I had bleeding for a while... it stopped then I believe I got a period after the bleeding stopped,then these past four months I haven't had a period and I'm not pregnant.. I took a test.what could be wrong? Is it due to the surgery?
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 11, 2007, 05:10 AM
    See your doctor and explain.
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 11, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Many women don't get there period for MONTHS after pregnancy. I didn't get mine for 6 months after pregnancy and if you are breastfeeding it takes even longer
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2007, 04:23 PM
    So you had a c-section a year ago, and you got your period like normal, up until four months ago? Is that correct? Definitely go see your doctor, as they can help clarify things, and figure out why you are missing. If you had your c-section a year ago, and got your period regularly up until four months (what... november or so?) I really doubt that your lack of period would be because of your c-section. You could be pregnant and your hcg levels just aren't high enough to register on hpts yet. However, any time you are several months late for your period, you should ALWAYS consult your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

Love-- Sick of it already and haven't even started [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 17 and have never had a girlfreind and never kissed a girl either. I have lots of problems with this issue as I have had bad experiences with girls since, well ever! Firstly there was a girl wo I really liked but took many months to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. She...

View more questions Search