Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ewein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 04:47 PM
    What will show up on my EtG test
    Im a 4'11", 17 year old female and I weigh about 100-105 lbs. Over the weekend I had a total of about 3-4 shots of vodka or rum on Friday and 4 beers on Saturday. I drink a lot of tea and water during the day so I think some got flushed out. But I had an etg/ets test the follow Monday, what should I expect my results to look like?
    lauraws1966 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2012, 05:34 PM
    It depends upon the type of test. Not necessarily the volume of alcohol, as some tests detect use, long after it has left your system.

With some urine alcohol tests, alcohol can be detected up to around 48 hours after a person has ingested alcohol. With the EtG Urine Alcohol Test, however the presence of EtG in the urine demonstrates that ethanol alcohol was ingested within the past 3 or 4 days, or roughly 80 hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 26, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Obviously you have a problem. I don't know of a single country where the drinking age is under 18. In most it's 21. You're 17!

Is this a court ordered test? Must be. Maybe getting caught will finally make you smarten up and stop drinking.
    Ewein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 08:44 PM
    You obviously did not have any fun in high school. My parents had me do it randomly. Not court ordered. I don't have anything close to a problem.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2012, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewein View Post
    You obviously did not have any fun in high school. My parents had me do it randomly. Not court ordered. I don't have anything close to a problem.
    You don't have a problem, yet at the age of 17 you're drinking vodka, or rum 3-4 shots, and then 4 beers the next day.

Sorry, but that sounds like a problem to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will one beer show up on EtG test [ 0 Answers ]

If I am to test ua EtG today and had 1 beer last night will it be positive.I am worried .I don't drink anymore.do not know if my craving for 1 beer will give me negative results.help me with answer asap please.

If taking EtG testing will thc show up in this test also? [ 2 Answers ]

If taking EtG testing will thc show up in this test also?

How much alcohol will it take to show in your system for an EtG test [ 3 Answers ]

Saturday around 3:00 I was at a wedding and had like a 1/4 of a cup of Sangria. I didn't realize when I had it that there was alcohol in it until I drank some. I had to have an EtG test this morning (Monday) 9:30 I never even heard of such. Worried that it will come back positive and that could...

Will 2 o'douls show up in a EtG test after 52 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

Well the title says it all I'm an idiot and didn't know o'douls actually had alcohol in it! Defeats the non alcoholic name doesn't it! So I drank 2 and 52 hours later I will be taking a ua. Dr bill what's your take on this sufficient time? Or am I screwed? Thanks

View more questions Search