Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caudalis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Dreaming of Snakes.
    I have had snakes in my dreams all my life and I love reptiles so there is absolutely no fear there. But there has been two instances in my life:

1. I dreamt I was on my grand-parents's land (a place I love very much in South-Africa).
    When I saw a "Many-horned Adder", it bit me by the foot and I immediately had this overwellming fear for my grandfather. When I woke from the dream it was 5am and the phone started to ring, when my mother picked up the phone I shouted "Grandad!" before she could even answer... It was news from my Grandmother that he had died.

2. In this dream once again it was a "Many-horned Adder" and yet again bit me. When my mom phone me this time while I was in Ireland, she said she had bad news. Once again before she could carry on, I said "Please don't tell me it's Steven". It was, my best friend had died that morning in hospital from an accident

Now, last night I had a dream where I was trying to catch several of these snakes from under a rock, they struck but never landed a bite, when I looked under the other side of the flat rock there were loads of other species(non-venomous).
    Every time the scene is set with typical red South-African soil and dry blonde grass land, normally around late afternoon when the sky turns orange from the sun going down and I can always here birds twitter.

I don't know what to expect from my last dream and it almost scares me, because this time I don't know "who" it is.

How should I deal with this dream?
    doloresnoir Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 06:26 PM
    You should speak to a close friend about these experiences.that often help.you phycological mindset may have these reference in your dream due to a past experience/truma
    X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snakes [ 2 Answers ]

:o I have always wondered when snakes in my area come out of hybernation. I have many leaves to clean up & have been scared by lizards & snakes enough! I live in Bangor, Pa. Can someone answer my question? Thank you for your time with this request! Wendy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Snakes [ 4 Answers ]

What type of snakes would you find in the Jungles in South America? Which ones wrap themselves around and suffocate their prey?

I've been dreaming about babies for the last two months why? [ 3 Answers ]

For the last two month I've been dreaming about babies and I'm not prenant I am about to become 32 years old in November and I just got married in may of 2006 I really do not think about babie I have no children I did not start thinking about them until I noticed the dreams were almost every night...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

A psychic experience... or just wishful dreaming? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want to give much in the way of detail, as I've found that the less detail I give, the better the answer I get when a psychic responds, so here is a very brief question... I have been having a series of dreams about a dream house that my husband and I have discussed as our Megabucks or...

View more questions Search