Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Herd16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Cut on vulva
    Hi,
    Okay so I will start by telling you that I have been with my boyfriend almost 7 months and we have been sexually active for around 4-5 months. Even before we were sexually active I got yeast infections. I believe they were due to the type of birth control I was on. I have changed brands and haven't had any trouble really with this brand. Except a few weeks ago I noticed white discharge and experienced a little itching and it ended up going away. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 15th of this month and I was sore for about 5 days and I'm normally only sore for 1 day. It may be too much information but it also may help, I don't know, but I told my boyfriend I was still sore and he said that I was probably still sore from where he ate me out. Monday the 18th, I noticed a cut like spot on the outside of my vulva near my pubic hair. It was sore and itchy. Yesturday, the 23rd, I noticed there were 2 more. Could these be due to a yeast infection? I have been sort of dry lately and I have had slight discharge. I am just confused and scared and worrying. Because I saw some posts similar to mine on different web sites and they have been tested for herpes and I first thought of that. I also thought that maybe it could have been a scratch or something from his nail because he also fingered me. I don't think it could have been a scratch from his teeth or anything where he ate me out. I am starting to get sort of worried. Today makes a week since this problem occurred. I don't think he has anything because I've not seen anything on his penis and if he did have anything wouldn't something have happened before? Your help is appreciated
    gab82795 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Go test yourself for STDs immediately
    Herd16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2012, 03:41 PM
    I did, the doctor told me that it LOOKED like herpes and gave me a prescription. I just can't believe it because it looks NOTHING like what I've seen before online. I'm so depressed and pissed off about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps around vulva? [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to have little bumps at my labia minora, looking somewhat like tastebuds. There are several larger ones in comparison to the rest, about five of them, a bit more scattered, although they're all still pretty small. There are a lot of tiny ones in a line at both sides of my labia, and they are...

Vulva VEstibule has become white and swollen [ 4 Answers ]

I recently discovered that my vulva vestibule(the thin canal between urethra and vagina) has become flourescently pale and alarmingly swollen. It however does not hurt or itch. In addition, there are also cysts like non-circular bumps with white heads on areas near my clittoris, and just upon the...

Rough patch on Vulva [ 0 Answers ]

I just found a rough patch of skin on my vulva,near my clitoris. It is not red, itchy, painful, white or scaly... just a rough patch. I don't know how long it's been there, maybe a few weeks. I can't get in to see my ob tntil next month. Should I tell them it's an emergency? Or is it likely...

Discoloration of the vulva [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... is it true that the more sex you have the blacker the vulva gets? How does it go back to pink or does it ever go back to pink.

UTI / inverted vulva treatment and cause? [ 3 Answers ]

We have an 8 month old mixed breed female we adopted from the Humane Society at six weeks. HS wouldn't allow us to take pup home until their vet spayed her. We were assured that there were no adverse affects to such an early spaying. Now we finally realized that her constant licking of the...

View more questions Search