Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rittanybay21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Please help
    I used color oops on my hair about 9 months ago and then died it after words but not every time my hair starts growing out its still orange will it never come back natural??
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 07:45 AM
    Typically when you use any color remover, you distribute evenly throughout your hair. Then bag it and apply heat to your head for twenty minutes. After that, you rinse for five minutes. Finally you apply th
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 07:50 AM
    Sorry about that. My answer was submitted. Anyway, so the third step is putting on the last liquid.

Now, normally if it is still a brassy color, then you can repeat steps one through three. As time goes on, your hair will oxidize, but in your case it is not. You put color on after, which is fine, but I am thinking you didn't do the steps properly. As for your NEW regrowth... it SHOULD grow back to your natural.

You did mean that your regrowth is coming in orange, right?

Sep 22, 2012, 09:46 AM
    My natural color is strawberry blonde and after I used the color oops it went to orange and then I dyed it light brown wich turned black and now at my roots it's growing our orange

Sep 22, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Sorry about that. My answer was submitted. Anyway, so the third step is putting on the last liquid.

Now, normally if it is still a brassy color, then you can repeat steps one through three. As time goes on, your hair will oxidize, but in your case it is not. You put color on after, which is fine, but I am thinking you didn't do the steps properly. As for your NEW regrowth....it SHOULD grow back to your natural.

You did mean that your regrowth is comming in orange, right?
    Yes sorry my answer is over top
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 10:28 AM
    You're best bet is to get a consolation from a professional. They may strip the color again.

Sep 22, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    You're best bet is to get a consolation from a professional. They may strip the color again.
    Ok thank you
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 22, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Unfortunately the reason your hair went to a dark brown is because the steps weren't done correctly. When they say rinse for five minutes, they mean it. It can be tedious to sit under a faucet for 5 minutes, but it is very important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search