Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coles82003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Hi my name is Coleen and I am trying to find out if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I had unprotected sex on the 18th and 22nd of Feb. 2007. I then felt cramping in my lower tummy and sides. I am also always very fatigued and my nipples are sore. I started getting cramping in my stomach on the 7th March and I was spotting, light brown. In the wee hours of the next morning I started bleeding, very light not like a regular flow of a period. I am still bleeding the same way now (March 9th 2007) The day before that, it seemed as though it was going to stop but didn't I just continue to bleed light. My period is supposed to come on the 12th of march. Could this be my period that just came early or could I be experiencing implantation bleeding? I really do want to be pregnant. What should I think at this point? Could I be pregnant?
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 9, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Well there are a few things you have to look at first. When were you ovulating? If it was around then that you had sex, it could be implantation. I would take a home pregnancy test, because the fatigue and breast tenderness sounds like you could be. GOOD LUCK!
    alecmcbeal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Better wait for awhile.. because it can be a sign that you will be having your period since you want to get pregnant, if your period doesn't come.. just wait for a while then try to do some pregnancy test after your missed period.. schedule .there you will know if your pregnant or not.. because it can be sign only that you will be having your period..
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Depending on the length of your cycle, based on the information you have gave, the chances of you being pregnant are pretty good. Let's say you have a normal 28 day cycle, that would mean that the first day of your last cycle was probably Feb. 12. If that is so, then you would have been pretty close to ovulation and pretty fertile on Feb. 22. (your ovulation would have occurred on/around feb. 26). A home pregnancy test may work now, but I would wait until the 15th just to be sure, and use first morning urine to test, because your hormone levels will be higher. On the otherhand it is just as likely that you are not pregnant, and this is just a light period. If the test is negative and you still show symptoms, A blood test with the doctor will be the best way of knowing. Good luck!
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 11, 2007, 05:05 AM
    It is possible to get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex, some women do have early pregnancy bleeding and some get implantation bleeding, so it would be sensible to take a test, using the first urine you pass when you wake up in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I think that I may be pregnant... me and my boyfriend don't use protection and I have been urinating a lot and eating a lot... I also lost a bunch of weight just out of no where... my lower abdomen is hard and seems to be swelling a little bit.. my nipples are swollen and my brests hurt... it also...

Am I Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

This is our second month trying. I have always had a 28-30 days cycle except for the last 3 months it went out of whack.. sept- 33 day, oct -24 day and nov- not yet. My last period was on oct 10th. So I was expecting my periods on 8th of nov. I tested again on 11th it was negative... since the...

Am I Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Since Aug I started having my period every 21 days instead of 28 days meaning I was suppose to have my period on the 25th but I have not seen it yet. About a week and a half ago I started having pregnancy signs I took a pregnancy tests two days ago and it was negative I want to know if I am...

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use jolen crème bleach on my upper lip isi t safe to use while pregnant?

View more questions Search