Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annabellenewyor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Just wondering
    My period was 6 days off my cycle is normally 28 days but this time it was 34 days 18 days later I was cramping really bad was I ovulating I had intercourse later on that night ? I was dignosed with endometriosis about a yr or two ago how can I tell if Im pregnant?
    Annabellenewyor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 11:26 PM
    Can someone HELP I'm freaking out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering [ 4 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon in the state of va i live in md and i want to do my own business and it is a very small business what can i do to get bonded or do i need to get bonded? I need some answers i don't know who to ask

Wondering what I can take [ 5 Answers ]

Im pregnant an my lower stomach hurt so bad it feel like somebody dragging a knife threw my stomach.. and I have an uniary tract infection an I'm taken pills I'm wondering can that be the cause of my stomach hurting like this an this gel vaginal that goes up your vigina is it doing harm to my baby....

I was wondering. [ 2 Answers ]

If you know that a house was abandoned, and you pay the back taxes on the house, do that make you the legal owner?

Just Wondering. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm just curious to know if anyone thinks my little issue is significant?Here goes... I have been off the pill for about 5 months... mayb a little less. However no sign of conceiving here! I'm kind of worried that mayb it could be due to having had an anorexic spell when I was younger...

View more questions Search