Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4186 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Ask the gyno online
    Is it possible that after abortion a women can be pregnant with the same man's sperm and not get physical with any other man?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 20, 2012, 12:40 PM
    No, assuming there was no sexual interaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Gyno Online Free? [ 9 Answers ]

I started my period on 12-23-11 and by Monday 12=26-11 had finished or stopped bleeding. Normally I bleed for 5 to 7 days. Well on weds 12-28-11 I had unprotected sex and within 4 hours I took the first of two morning after pills. 12 hours later took the sercond morning after oill as instructions...

Online gyno [ 1 Answers ]

Im 16 and ever since I've been 12 I've had tiny white, almost white head like, but smooth dots all over my vagina walls and that area. I am a virgin and have not performed oral sex. There is no pain or itching or anything irregular otherwise. Could this just be a part of puberty and will leave? Is...

Ask a gyno online free? [ 0 Answers ]

Yes I am 45 year's old and my period's are irregular I have been told by family doctor's that I am not going threw the change but I don't believe so I was told yesterday I have to go get a bladder ultrasound and I hope I don't have uterus cancer I am scared to death my tubes are tied and I don't...

Ask a gyno online free? [ 0 Answers ]

I am 6 days late for my period. I have had crazy uncontrollable mood swings, nipple tenderness, bloated feeling. Last night I had lower back pain and really bad cramps in my stomach and ovaries. I felt constipated almost. I put a heating pad on and went to sleep woke up in the middle of the night...

View more questions Search