Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanandroy40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Dog not drinking
    My dog (a cross collie) in Spain does not drink and for the fourth time this year collapses ,on the vets advice we rush him under a shower and put cold flannels on his head ,which is very hot.the vet told me he will die if his tempreture is not bought down quickly.we have a syringe which we fill with glucolyte braun and force into his mouth.he comes round in about twenty minutes.but is such a worry.what will happen if we are out when he has an attack

Check out some similar questions!

My dog stopped eating and drinking [ 1 Answers ]

Lately my dog has been slowly eating her food down to the point that she has not ate but still drinking a liitle, and I'm not sure why.

Dog not drinking [ 4 Answers ]

I have a border collie - he is almost 2 years old. He will not drink water. Had to bring him to the vet they said he was dehydrated. Any insight on this

My dog is not playing, eating or drinking [ 4 Answers ]

My puppy is not playing any more, drinking nor eating. I have only had him for 3 days and he was very happy and is not acting the same anymore what is wrong can someone help me please!!

I think my dog has a drinking problem... [ 3 Answers ]

Our Basset Hound puppy won't stop drinking water when he has it available to him. It doesn't matter how much he's had, he just keeps drinking until it's gone, and his belly swells up like a watermelon until he pees it all out. How do we get him to stop? Thanks for the help. -B

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.