Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel123456 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Safe ways of sex without getting pregnant
    Me n my husband wants to plan family in safest possible way... We want to plan a baby after1 yr of our marriage... What is the safest way to have sex without getting pregnant. We both don't want to use anything which effects our fertility. Can you let us know what should we use and method should be adopted which keeps us safe from pregnancy till the time we want... Without effecting fertility of any of us.
    momknowsbest Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 07:09 AM
    The most effective form of birth control is the pill. It should not affect your fertility although sometimes it takes a while to get pregnant after you stop using it. It needs to work it's way out of your system. Although I know someone who became pregnant about three week after stopping the pill. Talk to your obgyn as different pills have different strengths.

Sep 20, 2012, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by momknowsbest View Post
    The most effective form of birth control is the pill. It should not affect your fertility although sometimes it takes a while to get pregnant after you stop using it. It needs to work it's way out of your system. Although I know someone who became pregnant about three week after stopping the pill. Talk to your obgyn as different pills have different strengths.
    I haven't been to any doctor about that bt asked sum people and they told me that if we use birth control pills in longer run... Like 1 ye or so... It is most likely to cause infertility...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 20, 2012, 07:26 AM
    That's exactly why you need to see a doctor. The people who told you that are sadly misinformed.

Sep 20, 2012, 07:45 AM
    Oh thank you so much. Actually we arereally tensed about family planning
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 20, 2012, 07:47 AM
    You should actually use several methods of birth control. I, to one, got pregnant not once, but twice, using the pill and a condom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can lower the risks of getting pregnant with protected sex just to b safe? [ 4 Answers ]

Hai! Okay I'm still a virgin but have been having thoughts on having protected sex with my boyfriend... To b safe can someone giv me some good advice on what to do and what not to do please?

Ways to tell you are pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

How can you tell if you are pregnant without taking a PT? What if your PT is negative, but you feel you are pregnant?

Sex with Condoms, safe to have sex again? [ 21 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I use condoms as a method of birth control and it is the only method that we use. I put on a condom every time we have sex but usually we both end up wanting more almost immediately or a few minutes after. Is it safe to change condoms immediately after having ejaculated into the...

Ways to bring excitement in a relationship! Not sex! [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year. Two years it will be in February. And we do the same boring thing every time I go over there! Either: Watch TV and eat Go to the gym (which isn't bad) ... lately we have had actual conversations with each other about our opinions on...

Safe ways to deal with illness while pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Can we start a thread about safe ways to deal with minor aches and pains, colds, flus, etc, while pregnant? I have to admit that I've used way too many NSAIDS and other drugs in the past when I have headache pain or a cold, muscle aches, etc. Obviously now that I'm pregnant I can't take any of that...

View more questions Search