Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonesy86 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 11:47 PM
    What are the chances??
    Hi, well my fertile days wer 7th to 12th of August and I had sex on the 4th, hubby working away and only time
    We had, what are the chances of getting pregnant? Pllllllzzzzzz help, I'm
    Due on in 4 days eeeeekkkk, does feel like its on its way though :-( x

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances? [ 2 Answers ]

Whst my chances on getting pregnant when I sex2-3 days of my ovulation and on the day of

What are the chances? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm late for my period. I had a bit of spotting on the 10th and that lasted until the morning of the 12th. I had on the 16th of March, a bit of *** got inside of me. Then again on the 25th, he came inside twice. On the 9th of April, he came inside once. Then again on the 14th of April, he came...

What are the chances? [ 1 Answers ]

My period last month was on 11/8/08 thro 11/13/08. So for the month of December, I should be getting my period sometime around 12/8. However, I haven't gotten it yet. Today is 12/17, so I am about 1 week & 3 days late. I have taken a test on 12/11 and gotten a negivative, then I tested today 12/17...

Second Chances? [ 17 Answers ]

I kind of like I'm taken a seat on the crazy train here! He broke my heart, so I ran over his motorcycle. Fast forward 16 years and we've met again. We're both real live grown up adults now. I'm no longer a crazy psycho woman, more zen like (at least at the moment), and he's a divorced father...

What are the chances. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have never had unprotected sex, we have always used condoms. I am not on the pill and I never have been. My last period was on July 12, which makes me 58 days late today. I have taken 4 HPTs, and a urine test at Planned Parenthood, and all have been negative. There has been no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.