Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smushgush Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 10:38 AM
    How do I tell my best friend I like him?
    My best guy friend and I have been friends since what feels like forever. I have never dated anyone before and am suddenly started having feelings for him I have never had before. How do I tell him I like him if I am afraid of ruining our friendship?
    Thinklogical5 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 01:01 PM
    You need to tell him how you feel!!
    Kat89007 Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2012, 01:04 PM
    I have come across this many times before may I ask how old you are because different ages can interpuret different things.
    Smushgush Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2012, 10:23 PM
    We are juniors in high school
    Kat89007 Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2012, 02:29 PM
    that time in everyone's life is really hard to cope with at this age you will start feeling lots of different feelings about lot of different people I know I'm well about 2 or 3 years older than you and am still trying to cope but over the yrs I've learnt that it is so hard to cope with and it is best to talk to someone I had to talk to my best friend because I didn't feel comfortable talking to anyone else especially my parents so if you ever need to talk feel free to message me. I used to fancy one of my best mates and he was also going out with another of my mates and then the next week I fancied someone else etc etc. x . It is hard to work out which feelings are true and which are just your hormones starting to kick in and it is very very confusing and you can make lots of mistakes like trust me I have. You will make some but you need to think stuff through really carefully although it might seem really strange at first but you get used to it and it will all be okay message me if you want me to give you any advice. X :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

My friend ed about my best friend I told my best friend and My friend found out [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wrote a letter to me saying why my best friend is not tlkin to her then she said that the only reason why my best friend is stuck to me is because she doesn't have any friends. I knew that my friend es about everybody even me... My best friend already knows what my friend says about her...

View more questions Search