Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazmine_douglas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Trying to caculate the exact date I got pregnant
    My due date is November 20th. On February 1st I cheated and had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend but me and my current boyfriend has been having unprotected sex almost everyday after that I know my first missed period was in march, if I can remember correctly I had a normal period in February
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2012, 08:35 AM
    It's IMPOSSIBLE to calculate an exact date... even if you only ever had sex that one time... ever... it could still be a week off... relying on Dr's estimates based on due date only get you to a plus or minus two weeks... that means an ENTIRE month is the window. SInce you don't even have that... you can be even further off with wild guesses.

IF you slept around that month... you will HAVE to have a DNA test to figure out who the lucky dad is. They will both be pleased they are both in the running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell the exact date that I got pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was with 2 different guys and am unsure who's the father of my newborn son. My due date was August 1st 2011 although I had him on July 25th 2011. Was pregnant for 9 months and 3 weeks. Last period estimated late October. (25th?) help? :)

The exact date I became pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Since my due date is November-5-2009 what is the exact date I got pregnant?

Exact date I got pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

How can I tell the exact date I got pregnant

How can I tell the exact date I got pregnant. [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound crazy but I really need help. I had sex with my boyfriend sometime between April 1-5. I had ran into my Ex and had sex with him sometime in March.. maybe around the 11th. My due date has been set to Dec. 25. I am just trying to figure out if there is an exact way to figure out...

View more questions Search