Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmy5289 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Ask free questions about pregnancy
    I had sex on my first day of period, my boyfriend was wearing a condom but he didn't pull out before ejaculation. There was no leak in the condom. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2012, 07:44 AM
    You had sex... therefore there is ALWAYS a possibility of getting pregnant... what varies is what are the odds.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 19, 2012, 08:37 AM
    When you start menstruating, that is the time the egg is leaving its nest because it wasn't fertilized in situ, it is being expelled and after your period is over, the cycle starts over again and another egg is released for your Fallopian tube. So... I think your chances are like 25 per for pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask pregnancy questions free [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I am and I had a spotted period for passed two mouths and now I don't have one and me and my boyfriend broke up because we weren't happy and I was stressed and I loooked up 18 sings of pergancy and I have 16 out of 18 because I haven't tooken the test yet and that I feel bloated but...

Questions on pregnancy free? [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and within 5 hours after sex I took an I-pill tablet, now I'm going through my periods and its second day, problem is that bleeding is not as much heavy as usually it was on first and second day, m I pregnant...

Ask questions about pregnancy for free? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get pregnant 4 days after the ovulation period?

Ask pregnancy questions for free [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my question is I had sex with a old friend June 17th 2010 we used a condom and spermicide, the spermicide was the kind that's like a film you have to insert it in your vagina and wait until it dissolve well it didn't seem to dissolve but when we finished the condom was still in tact and then on...

View more questions Search