Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jade321zw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2005, 04:14 AM
    Looking for this song for years
    Hi I am looking for this song. It was a rap/r&b song called Dear Malachi or something like that and it used the tune Flower Duet, from the opera Lakmé, by Léo Delibes (also used in the british airways advert), in the background.

Please help :)
    silverboi20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2005, 03:17 PM
    Is it a more upbeat song?
    Hey I know of a few versions. Let me know if it's a more upbeat song like a dance song? Or what and I might be able to help you
    jade321zw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2005, 03:09 AM
    I Found It Yay
    Hey I founf it just the other day. It was Dear Mallika by LL Cool J. I'm so happy... but there's another perplexing me. It was also a rap/r&b song sung by a black woman and had a french rapper in it (and he rapped something like "zig zag zig zag..." Let me know if you know :o) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Song I heard years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this pop/rock/punkish song on much (canadian mtv) when I was 4-ish. It went something like this: "..and i don't know how far you go...blahblahblahblah blah-blahblah american psycho.." at that moment the video featured a spiky bleached blonde haired guy singing/screaming...

Want to know if you will die in 4 years? [ 17 Answers ]

OK me neither but anyway I heard about this on the news how a study came up with a survey for older adults to determine you chance of living beyond 4 years. I did some searches and found a site offering the survey: http://www.clinicallyinformed.com/health_survey.php I was luckily under 4% but my...

So what that we are 30 years apart! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 60 and I'm 30. We have been together for 2 happy years. My family is OK with the 30 year age diffrence but it is the public that seems to have the problem. When people look at us right in the face rudley should I say something or just enjoy being with the man I love. It's hard......

View more questions Search