Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FWDANDUP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Re-occuring dream
    I have always had this re-occuring dream that my teeth are falling out. Is this just a fear or can it be interpretted as something else?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 04:12 AM
    This is a very common dream, it's often interpreted to be something to do with learning, nothing to do with a fear of losing your teeth. Are you finding learning something hard, or maybe there are some skills that you wish you had but don't?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Depending on what book you read this can also be interpreted as going to gain money or a fear of something that's happening in your every day life.
    Braden23 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 20, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Losing your teeth can mean you are afraid of losing something that you won't be able to get back or a fear of losing power.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 02:26 PM
    It could also mean that you have been thinking about your teeth a lot...

If you had a recent dentist appointment
    If you had/have braces
    If you had the dream once and it stuck in your mind and you think about it before you go to sleep
    If you watched a movie where someone got their teeth knocked out

Dreams are usually a result of something we are thinking of or have experienced. That's why scary movies give us bad dreams, why pregnant woman dream about babies, brides about their weddings, and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace ignition not occurring [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a GMP075-4 Goodman gas heating & air conditioning that comes on but no ignition occurs. I have done the minor troubleshooting process written on the instruction sheet but that didn't help. I turned off the power supply to the furnace and turned off the ignition switch and...

Transactions occurring in Dec & Jan [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to handle a situation when you invoice in Dec. but the purchase of the product ot provide to our customer wasn't purchased until Jan. Thus making the P&L look off. Do you change the dates to keep them in the same month? Thanks!

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hi, I dreamt that this girl and I were good friends (she was one of those friends that your dream creates that you've never seen before to your knowledge). She was pregnant and I was so happy for her. Time came for her to have the baby and the baby died by getting choked by its cord. I was as...

View more questions Search