Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airshukla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 12:01 AM
    How can I found jobs in europ
    Hi I am pawan from India age 35, and I need employment in europe preferably in italy, germany, switzerland or france, I got 12 yrs work experience in APIs productiion, quality assurance and R&D (Pilot) , I have good communication, presentation skills and negative point is that I don't know any european language but have tendency to learn faster and better... I am capable of accepting changes... please suggest me as to what to do. I need your help to find a way and to know the process as to how to approach where, whom, when and how I should proceed with same.

Regards to all

Pawan
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 12:49 AM
    Please take a moment to learn how to use our site, you posted in the "forum help" where you post for information on how to use our site, not one of the employment or job theads.

I have approved your post and moved it.

So learn the language. Or find a Indian company that operates there.
    English is a very universal language in flying and I am surprised you do not know it, you seem to type it fine.

But finding the right job learning the language is important. Esp in jobs you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship in europ [ 1 Answers ]

I am Ethiopian.I graduated from Addis Ababa(Ethiopia) University in 2005. My field of study is LANGUAGE and LITERATURE.AFTER GRADUATION I worked as REPORTER for Ethiopian News Agency for more than three and half years. My next int rest is to study and know politics.

How can come to india from europ now [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Frankfrut , Germany , All flights are cacelled due to Vocano, how can come to India Now

How Can Education In Europ In Civil Eng'g [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Ethiopian , How Can I Get My Ms In Civil Engineering?

View more questions Search