Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Odis2334 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Will I be clear for an EtG test by Tuesday
    If I drank 6 bud lights starting at 1:30 pm and stopped by 5 pm will I be clear for an EtG test by Tuesday at 1:30 pm I weigh 170 and I'm 25, if not when would I be clear. Please help thank u
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Are you saying that you already had the alcohol, or you're planning on drinking and want to know if it's okay?

Why are you having an ETG test? People that don't have issues with alcohol don't normally have to go for an ETG test.

Edit: I just read your other posts. You've been posting since May, and every single post is about passing an ETG test.

Instead of trying to pass the test why not get help for your drinking problem? Alcoholics Anonymous, and other groups, are more than willing to help.

Maybe you need to fail a test, then you'll get the help you need.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 02:30 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...rs-665067.html

You've been court ordered not to drink at all, yet it seems that you drink every weekend, according to your other posts.

We don't help people break the law on this site.

I would suggest that you take this court order seriously, and get the help you need so you can stop drinking.

If that's something you're willing to do, we can help you with that. We will not help you break the law.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Just move up to Everclear... just go for it and stop messing around with the kid stuff. Real drinkers drink that stuff. If you had any balls your drink it the same day...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Friday night - EtG test on Tuesday [ 0 Answers ]

Im 5'7", 160 pounds, and female. Last night I drank about a half fifth of captain morgan. I have an ETG on Tuesday. What are my odds of passing it?

Ua or EtG test Tuesday need help [ 4 Answers ]

Hey dr. bill I am a 27 year old male about 5'8,155 lbs, if I have a EtG test at around 10 a.m on tues following a Wednesday night of drinking (7 shots and 4 beers) stopped at around 4:00 am Thursday morning with plenty of water consumption in the meantime, what are my chances of passing?

I had a swallow of beer on Tuesday and I have a EtG test on Thursday will I still pas [ 6 Answers ]

I had two small ribs that I found out had marinated in mgd bear over night in the fridge with some barbecue sauce then they were cooked on the electric grill I had this about 6:30 pm on Tuesday I will be having a pee test on Thursday at 6 pm and can not show any alcohol at all will I pass this...

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search