tquill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Zuni inlay
    I just purchased a heavy zuni inlay with a dancer
    TT hallmark on back
    Wonder if you know hallmark TT
    Dewrose Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 10:59 PM
    I did a internet search and came up with this quote: "The TT is the hallmark for The Tobe Turpen Shop" I found this info at this website address: 407M - EAGLE ROCK TRADING POST I saw a piece of jewelry there with this trademark: H. Morgan - TT . Note: I did a little more research and found this website that has a directory of different Indian Hallmarks:
    http://www.art-amerindien.com/signat...marks_mz.htm#t
    I saw a TT listed looks like two of them. One name was Chris Tom -TT and the other was Thomas Tso. What is nice about this directory is that it shows an actual photo of the hallmarks. Hope that helps you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zuni hallmarks? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this hallmark in a silver cuff I imagine that is zuni by the design but do not know the mark.. thanks

Zuni silversmiths [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Zuni inlay ring consisting of one ounce of silver. The design is a red headed woodpecker on a branch. The birs is coral, jet, mother of pearl and I believe petrified wood. There are two leaves of tourquoise and the top is oval with a tourquoise band around it. Inside are the marks...

OB Navajo hallmark - torquois inlay bracelet [ 2 Answers ]

I have an inlay Torquois Bracelet with 2 hallmarks. "Navajo" "OB" - Wanting to know more information on "OB",who they are and the value of this bracelet.?

Zuni artist [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to locate a Zuni indian jewlery artist John Q. Bowarnie to find out if he is still doing his wonderful work has anyone ever heard of him?

View more questions Search