Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria2day Posts: 94, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 11:22 PM
    Does a 1 year drivers license suspension end after one year,
    About 3 years ago my drivers license was suspended for 1 year because the DMV claimed that I refused to submit to chemical testing.( I had a jury trial and was factually found not guilty of DUI or refusing to test, but the DMV suspended my license anyways) Anyway, I haven't gone to get my license reinstated yet. My question is, if I were to drive a car right now and got pulled over, would I be considered an unlicensed driver, or driving on a suspended license?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2012, 04:07 AM
    Depends, during the last three years did it also expire ? Most don't have over 3 years without being renewed.

So if it is expired, then driving with no license and on suspended perhaps ( may get you for both)

Either way it is illegal and most likely end up with another suspended if you did

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my Drivers License be suspended for a year for no insurance ? [ 8 Answers ]

I was in a minor fender bender accident in the store parking lot. I had no insurance at the time. I exchanged drivers license and name and address with other driver. We didn't exchange insurance information though. Week later her insurance company calls me and wants to know my insurance co. name....

Drivers license schedule for suspension due to paid camera ticket at another state? [ 6 Answers ]

I got a Camera light ticket when I let someone else drive the rent a car. I paid the ticket. I had a hearing at Oregon which I didn't go to, I live in California. I have a fine and assessment for the courts of $251. My license is schedule to be revolked within 30 days of February 22, 2012 as a...

Show the beginning of the year and end of year in a cost of good manufacture in excel [ 1 Answers ]

Canseco Company Beginning of 2007 End of 2007 Direct materials inventory $22,000 $26,000 Work-in-process inventory 21,000 20,000 Finished goods inventory 18,000 23,000 Purchases of direct materials 75,000 Direct manufacturing labor 25,000 Indirect...

My sister and I signed a lease 1/1/08 for 1 year. At the end of the year we were bot [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I signed a 1 year lease 1/1/08. At the end of the year we were both to move out. My sister's plans fell through and she went back to the landlord and they agreed to a month to month lease. I was in no way involved in this. She has been there since but has not paid the rent for...

View more questions Search